I have been trying and trying to create a wordle! I have not had any luck! o well, in time I guess I will get it! Just wanted to say this is a very nice one!
Thanks, Ryan and LaNadia. I had the same problems LaNadia. I used Dr. Strange's advice and abandoned Internet Explorer, then still had problems using Google Chrome. But, I learned if I closed the Chrome window and reopened it without any having tabs on any other website, it worked. Go figure. I still think it's better than a Mac. Well, at least it's cheaper!
Nice wordle. I guess in this case the picture really does say a lot.
ReplyDeleteI have been trying and trying to create a wordle! I have not had any luck! o well, in time I guess I will get it! Just wanted to say this is a very nice one!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ryan and LaNadia. I had the same problems LaNadia. I used Dr. Strange's advice and abandoned Internet Explorer, then still had problems using Google Chrome. But, I learned if I closed the Chrome window and reopened it without any having tabs on any other website, it worked. Go figure. I still think it's better than a Mac. Well, at least it's cheaper!
ReplyDelete